White Lady (also known as a Delilah, Chelsea Side-car, Kiernander) is essentially a Sidecar made with gin in place of brandy. What makes it different is the switching of sugar for triple sec. The cocktail sometimes also includes additional ingredients, e.g. egg white, sugar and cream. The classic concoction is most commonly served in a Martini cocktail glass. When an egg white is added is preferable in champagne glass.
- 2 Oz gin — London dry gin
- 1/2 Oz Cointreau
- 1/2 Oz lemon juice
- 1 egg white
- Lemon Peel for garnish
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker and shake without ice.
- Add ice and shake until chilled.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a lemon peel.