The most important part of a Bloody Mary is the tomato juice. Use a high quality juice, preferably not from concentrate. It has been called "the world’s most complex cocktail". Every ingredient should be adjusted to suit your own personal taste.
- 1/2 Oz lemon juice.
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce.
- 1/4 teaspoon soy sauce.
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
- Dash Cayenne pepper.
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce.
- 2 Oz Vodka.
- 4 Oz high-quality tomato juice.
- 1 stalk celery
- Add to the bottom of the cocktail shaker:Worcestershire sauce, Soy sauce,Black pepper,
- Cayenne pepper, Hot sauce, Horseradish
- Fill the cocktail shaker with ice, vodka, tomato juice and lemon juice.
- Shake vigorously, taste for seasoning and heat, and adjust as necessary.
- Strain into ice-filled glass.
- Garnish with celery stalk and serve immediately.