Margarita is the most popular tequila cocktail in the world. It can be made in so many ways and taken on many personalities. It's perfect to drink in summer because it is a delicious refreshing drink. There are a number of variations to the Margarita cocktail. Here it's the most habitual recipe.
- 1 and 1/2 Oz tequila.
- 1/2 Oz triple sec (such as Cointreau).
- 2 Oz natural lemon juice.
- Pour all ingredients in the cocktail shaker with the ice and shake it vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Strain and serve in a margarita glass.
- You can decorate it with a slice of lime and serve it with salt on the rim of the glass.